Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Extras

Only this afternoon, I have posted off a CD full of concept sketches and extras for Leviathan to Rebellion (or rather, my belovèd, the obliging Dr. F has, as I'm confined to my room for deadline reasons, so don't fret, Dave de Dark Horse). This means that after many delays and reschedulings, the Leviathan collection is finally going to happen; I believe they go to press sometime in September so I'm guessing a release date sometime in October(?). The book will contain the original story, plus the three Tales of the Leviathan, plus, if they use all the extras I sent, at least one amusing photograph of me posing as Hastur the demon.
I also received news last week that the first print run of Dark Horse's Scarlet Traces collection has sold out; we're pushing to get a new edition out pronto to coincide with the collecting of The Great Game. As a result of selling out, Ian and I received royalty cheques; I'm investing mine in copies of War of the Worlds :-)
As if a trend had started, I then had notice that Lazarus Churchyard: The Final Cut has sold out, and we're in discussion with Image about getting that re-printed.
Finally, spare a thought for me over the next few days, as my final deadline for The Great Game #4 is this weekend, so sleep may well soon be an extra that's not on the menu :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to that Leviathan book. I'm probably showing my ignorance here, but is there a listing anywhere of your work available in book form? I'm afraid I'm one of those philestines that prefers them in a collected volume......

Dave

Unknown said...

I have to confess, I buy more collections than comics... my publication list is a fairly short one, so I'll put it here:


Lazarus Churchyard
(Atomeka Press, 1992)

Kingdom Of The Wicked (black & white edition)
Caliber Comics, 1996

Lazarus Churchyard: The Final Cut (Includes new 12 page story "Finality", omits text story "Miranea's Logic")
(Image Comics, 2001)

Scarlet Traces
(Dark Horse Comics, 2003)

Kingdom Of The Wicked (colour edition)
(Dark Horse Comics, 2004)

War Of The Worlds
(Dark Horse Comics, 2006)

Forthcoming:

Leviathan
XTNCT
(Rebellion, 2006)

Scarlet Traces: The Great Game
(Dark Horse Comics, ?)