Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Birmingham International Comics Show 2007


For full details of my public appearances over the autumn/winter of 2007, click here.

Just a reminder that Ian and I will be at the Birmingham International Comics Show this weekend; we'll have a table with all our books for sale, and we'll be signing and I'll be sketching* both days. We'll also be taking part in events at Waterstones in the city centre on Friday.

*to be fair, Ian will probably do you a sketch too if you ask nicely.

Timetable for the weekend:

Friday 12th October, 5pm onwards:
Waterstones
24-26 High Street, Birmingham, B4 7SL, (opposite The Rotunda)

Ian and I taking part in Waterstones comics and manga day. I've been promised a projector, so hopefully I'll be able to do an illustrated talk and maybe a demo for drawing on computer.

Saturday 13th, Sunday 14th October
Birmingham International Comics Show
Thinktank, Millennium Point, Curzon Street, Birmingham B4 7XG

Signing and sketching both days, plus books, originals and art prints for sale.
(Signing & quick sketches free, finished drawings £10)

I'd also like to do another "rogue's gallery" of photos of those who get sketches, so
on the day, if you'd like to be included, speak up; I tend to forget to ask when I'm in the thick of it.

See you there!


No comments: