Tuesday, August 22, 2006


Only this afternoon, I have posted off a CD full of concept sketches and extras for Leviathan to Rebellion (or rather, my belovèd, the obliging Dr. F has, as I'm confined to my room for deadline reasons, so don't fret, Dave de Dark Horse). This means that after many delays and reschedulings, the Leviathan collection is finally going to happen; I believe they go to press sometime in September so I'm guessing a release date sometime in October(?). The book will contain the original story, plus the three Tales of the Leviathan, plus, if they use all the extras I sent, at least one amusing photograph of me posing as Hastur the demon.
I also received news last week that the first print run of Dark Horse's Scarlet Traces collection has sold out; we're pushing to get a new edition out pronto to coincide with the collecting of The Great Game. As a result of selling out, Ian and I received royalty cheques; I'm investing mine in copies of War of the Worlds :-)
As if a trend had started, I then had notice that Lazarus Churchyard: The Final Cut has sold out, and we're in discussion with Image about getting that re-printed.
Finally, spare a thought for me over the next few days, as my final deadline for The Great Game #4 is this weekend, so sleep may well soon be an extra that's not on the menu :-)


Anonymous said...

Looking forward to that Leviathan book. I'm probably showing my ignorance here, but is there a listing anywhere of your work available in book form? I'm afraid I'm one of those philestines that prefers them in a collected volume......


D'Israeli said...

I have to confess, I buy more collections than comics... my publication list is a fairly short one, so I'll put it here:

Lazarus Churchyard
(Atomeka Press, 1992)

Kingdom Of The Wicked (black & white edition)
Caliber Comics, 1996

Lazarus Churchyard: The Final Cut (Includes new 12 page story "Finality", omits text story "Miranea's Logic")
(Image Comics, 2001)

Scarlet Traces
(Dark Horse Comics, 2003)

Kingdom Of The Wicked (colour edition)
(Dark Horse Comics, 2004)

War Of The Worlds
(Dark Horse Comics, 2006)


(Rebellion, 2006)

Scarlet Traces: The Great Game
(Dark Horse Comics, ?)

Anonymous said...

^^ nice blog!! ^@^

徵信, 徵信網, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 感情挽回, 婚姻挽回, 挽回婚姻, 挽回感情, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信, 捉姦, 徵信公司, 通姦, 通姦罪, 抓姦, 抓猴, 捉猴, 捉姦, 監聽, 調查跟蹤, 反跟蹤, 外遇問題, 徵信, 捉姦, 女人徵信, 女子徵信, 外遇問題, 女子徵信, 徵信社, 外遇, 徵信公司, 徵信網, 外遇蒐證, 抓姦, 抓猴, 捉猴, 調查跟蹤, 反跟蹤, 感情挽回, 挽回感情, 婚姻挽回, 挽回婚姻, 外遇沖開, 抓姦, 女子徵信, 外遇蒐證, 外遇, 通姦, 通姦罪, 贍養費, 徵信, 徵信社, 抓姦, 徵信, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信公司, 女人徵信, 外遇

徵信, 徵信網, 徵信社, 徵信網, 外遇, 徵信, 徵信社, 抓姦, 徵信, 女人徵信, 徵信社, 女人徵信社, 外遇, 抓姦, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 女人徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 女子徵信社, 女子徵信社, 女子徵信社, 女子徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信,

徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 外遇, 抓姦, 離婚, 外遇,離婚,

外遇, 離婚, 外遇, 抓姦, 徵信, 外遇, 徵信,外遇, 抓姦, 征信, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信,徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信, 外遇, 抓姦, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社,