Thursday, June 25, 2009

Back From The Void

Back at last - though I've had plenty to post about, I've been distracted from the old bloggery-pokery by a combination of the following:


From Stickleback: London's Burning Stickleback © 2009 Rebellion Developments/2000AD Stickleback created by Ian Edginton & Me.

Starting Stickleback series 3: London's Burning.

The new series is, I believe, due to premier this December in Prog 2010. I'm (bunking off) drawing part 4 of 12 as I write.



Mike Collins & me, cruisin' the M25


Travellin' About

I've been a guest at the 2D Comics Festival in Derry, Northern Island, and also just come back from London, where a group of us were marking the passing of comics polymath Steve Whitaker.


Black Straw Snoot Grids: They're a kind of sickness with me

Making Black Straw Snoot Grids

In theory this will one day help me photograph Daleks better, but in truth it's just compulsive displacement activity. I think I've got it under control now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very similar to the boxes mirco wave chips come in, would they work just as well?