Saturday, December 30, 2006

Lille Photos Finally Up!

=Halle Des Sucres

Halle Des Sucres, main venue for the Lille Comics Festival

Yes, I've finally got my photos posted, only two weeks late... I was going to write a super-duper convention report, but life has got in the way so I thought it best at least get the photos onto Flickr.
Thanks to everyone at Lille for your patience with my execrable French, and for your great hospitality I had a wonderful time (see below) - I hope it was worth your while, and that you'll think of doing it again next year.

Multiple choco-gasm as the result of a particularly good mousse au chocolat on the first night - photo by Francois.


Regine & Me

Moi et Regine, la fille avec du "je ne sais quoi" - photo by the deeply understanding Dr. F.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool!
Ha, the man who's "sketching" is Paul "CaveWoman" Renaud.
Thank you for the photos!

Anonymous said...

Yes great to show all theses pictures, and thanks again for coming Mat.

J.